- Guest appearances are on a volunteer basis and honorariums are not available.
- Your interview will air multiple times on several networks and social sites.
- Shortly after the interview, you will receive a link to view and share your program. We do ask that the ‘Time with Theresa’ Intro and Outro remain intact with your program.
- If you wish to include a clip or images in your interview segment, you will need to contact us 1 week prior to your scheduled interview to discuss the request. If your clips and images are approved for your segment, you will need to send them to us through DropBox 1 week before your scheduled interview.
- We are not allowed to sell products at our station. However, we can direct viewers to your website via text to get more information about your products.
- We kindly ask that you promote your guest appearance on ‘Time with Theresa’ on your website, with friends and associates, on FB, and any other social sites you utilize.
- Please do not wear any checkered or small patterned clothes that would distort your camera image.
- Please turn off your cell phone once inside the studio.
- Please be sure to sign your Talent Release and email it to Theresa. (We must have this signed release before taping).
The studio is located on the UNT Campus and due to parking permits, you will need to meet Theresa on the Dillard’s parking lot located at the Golden Triangle Mall, Loop 288, and I-35E in Denton, Texas.
We are excited to have the opportunity to interview you and look forward to our time together on set. Please remember to promote us as we move forward in media and growing the ‘Time with Theresa’ television show.
On Location Production:
On location media presence brings an exciting asset to your event. Welcoming on location media production is an affordable way to get the word out about your organization and expand your platform. It is customary to offer the following:
- Free media passes to the event for Theresa and crew.
- Recognizing Theresa Westbrook and the 'Time with Theresa' television show as media in attendance through announcements and print.
- Providing free space and time for on location interviews within your event facilities.
Live Around the World Production:
- Must have a good laptop or computer, microphone and camera.
- Good external lighting.
- Must have a quiet environment for interviews.
- Visually acceptable background.
- Must sign Talent Release before the interview. (Ask Theresa)
- We kindly ask that you promote your guest appearance on the 'Time with Theresa' TV show before and after your scheduled interview.
In order to further the reach and continue the 'Time with Theresa' TV Show, we need YOUR help! You are invited to become a financial sponsor of this popular television program that is encouraging, empowering, and entertaining lives every day!
For a small donation, we will post our special thanks to you, our sponsor, by listing your name and/or business website on one TV broadcast. Each broadcast airs multiple times on several different networks and platforms. What a bargain!